...I couldn't help going past the heel of one sock while the others languish back up there on the leg. Naughty Lucy. Gorgeous sock though. Having difficulty posting pics to blogger tonight (expletive deleted) so will leave it at the one. I have Willow pics that I'll try to do tomorrow. Just enjoy the sock porn. Mmmm.... Koigu....
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That sock is gorgeous! Even if it is uneven with the other. ;) BTW, you are the winner in my drawing. Shoot me your snail mail so goodies can wing your way.
A slightly mad woman's rantings on the subject of crafts and anything else that it would drive her long-suffering husband nuts to listen to. Lots of nice pictures of wool and knitting though!
Willow
If there is wool in any form, anywhere, Willow will sleep on it. Beware.
2 comments:
That sock is gorgeous! Even if it is uneven with the other. ;)
BTW, you are the winner in my drawing. Shoot me your snail mail so goodies can wing your way.
Hey Luce! Gibfish here - Rich e-mailed me the link to this blog earlier, so I had to write something!
Glad to see it's knitting sheep... ;o)
Post a Comment