Um............ I'm confused. Yes, blogging went out of the window just before christmas in the rush. hardly surprising. lots of things to do, family, travelling, etc, etc. Just one teensy problem...
what happened to January? I swear Christmas was only a couple of weeks ago, and we are in the middle of February! How did that happen? Could it be that I've been so sucked into my new job that time is rushing past and all i seem to do is work and sleep? well, yeah, kind of...
New job has been a baptim of fire. Started at a new school 3rd Jan. It's mid-Feb, and so far I've done parents' evenings, reports, an Ofsted inspection, an inset day... and somewhere in all this met some kids, some nice some tiresome, and tried to wedge some German into their heads along with all the other clutter. Hmmm...... time flies when you're this busy.
It's been hard work, but I might start to enjoy it after half term. There'll be a nice short term before easter, I'll have had a rest, and (best of all) Ofsted won't be back for two years. Hooray!
Next week is half term. I have a lot of knitting news to share! Will make sure I catch up on it then!
Stash Builder Box
10 years ago
1 comment:
Hi Lucy! Just found your blog. Your cat in the tree absolutely cracks me up!! :D
To answer your question that you left for me, the Henley pattern is from the Winter -07 Interweave knits.
Post a Comment