Hi, well in all honesty the hat might be a head warmer but thats all:-)Any tips on where to get started, I want to learn how to knit..?For now I'm sketching and designing on my collections:
I'm a Designer with a Blog: http://www.hotcakefashion.com/
A slightly mad woman's rantings on the subject of crafts and anything else that it would drive her long-suffering husband nuts to listen to. Lots of nice pictures of wool and knitting though!
Willow
If there is wool in any form, anywhere, Willow will sleep on it. Beware.
2 comments:
Now THAT's what I call a hat.
Lovely. :o)
Hi, well in all honesty the hat might be a head warmer but thats all:-)Any tips on where to get started, I want to learn how to knit..?For now I'm sketching and designing on my collections:
I'm a Designer with a Blog:
http://www.hotcakefashion.com/
To view my latest collection and paste my link click here: alice fashion news & fashion blog
All the best and keep up the good job!
Alice
Post a Comment