I'm fed up with 2009, can I skip to next year please?
There hasn't been time for a lot of knitting here chez knittingsheep - Hubby is back in hospital again, my cold has turned into a chest infection and I'm now on antibiotics, and to cap it all when I went to clean out the chickens this morning I found that Nugget had died in the night. Poor little white chicken - she's always been a bit sickly, so it's not a huge surprise, but still not a nice end to a very hard week! So as well as trying to clean the house and do the washing and sort out my lessons for next week and visit Hubby in hospital I also spent this morning scrubbing the whole henhouse with Poultryshield, just to reassure myself that it's clean and the other chickens will be ok.
2009 count for my family so far:
2 people hospitalised (repeatedly) with gallstones, now both awaiting surgery.
1 person made redundant
1 person's marriage on the rocks
1 person struggling to impress in a new job with several colds, sick husband, and an ofsted inspection (me!)
1 dead chicken.
Willow was sick all over the house the other day, too. Is it all over yet please? I don't think I can take any more!
Stash Builder Box
10 years ago
1 comment:
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear it . . . you've surely had a rough year! And here I was feeling sorry for myself with a light head cold and an impending Pinewood Derby (tonight!) and two out of three children's cars unfinished.
I hope your year gets better soon! It seems that sickness has really been hitting everyone hard this year, wherever they are . . .
Post a Comment