Project fidelity (since cast-on, we're not counting old UFOs) to the kauni cardigan has been quite easy so far... I'm up to the underarms, and just about to do the sleeve steeks! This is unprecedented progress for me. The most I have achieved of a jumper so far is one front and half a sleeve. There are several languishing here and there in a similar state, as I quickly became bored with large areas of stockinette stitch. That's probably why i knit so many socks - they're full of interest. No sooner have you started the cuff but you have a heel to do, then very quickly, a toe. Not much boring 'plain' knitting, even in 'vanilla' socks, with no textured stitches or colour patterns. In jumpers there is LOTS of plain. Particularly since I am rather a large and curvy girl!
So the kauni cardi was progressing well. Then this morning I slipped up. I swatched for the black and yellow baby surprise jacket. Oh dear. How do I keep myself on the straight and narrow?
.JPG)
Willow doesn't care so long as I don't use the ball she's sleeping on.
No comments:
Post a Comment