Not that this is a problem. I know somewhere on a deep level that it's not really true, so I'm probably ok.... However, i am quite convinced about today's equation.
Eight hours tidying the house and garden = one trip to the gym.
What do we think? Totally gaga? Wishful thinking? I have been working hard and building up a sweat for at least half of that time... will that work off as many calories as my usual 45 mins slogging away on the cross-trainer, treadmill, etc.? And more importantly, does it mean that I can justify having a chinese takeaway for dinner?
On a knitting theme, the Kauni is progressing a little more slowly, what with all this unprecedented tidying. 
Two blocks of colour above where the sleeve steek begins! It's still growing!
Can I just say, this thing is now HUGE. It's really heavy hanging on the needles now, I have to rest it in my lap or on a table!
No comments:
Post a Comment