Friday, September 04, 2009

Noro knitting mania

I'd love to show a pic of the lovely aeolian shawl, maybe moving on to the next chart... but I can't. I haven't knit any more. I have been feeling the pull of Noro...
The stripy scarf is finished: isn't it lovely? If only I would think more carefully about the background of my photos... General mess isn't that interesting.
Final size: 55.5" long, 5" wide. A small scarf, but funky and colourful. It will jazz up a dark winter coat nicely.
The other Noro knitting going on: the spiral blanket, now reaching 52" square, but still not halfway to the goal of approx. 6ft square.
It's now too big to cart about, though I've been knitting it in the car for lack of another simple project, I need to relegate it to sofa knitting now and find another simple project to knit on the go. I'm not feeling particularly socky right now. Ideas?

No comments: