skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New project, old wool
I've had this pile of blue felted tweed in the stash for a long time, and finally found the perfect pattern for it, as well as the motivation to knit it. I did have to buy one ball in a contrast colour (I chose light grey) to do the pattern. I'm not sticking closely to the pattern, since the felted tweed has a wildly different gauge, but hopefully it'll still look good.
I even swatched! No, I am not ill. I don't think. I even made it a decent sized swatch and included part of the fair-isle pattern! Maybe I'm finally developing some sense and patience...
Blurry photo this one, but it does at least demonstrate that I've started, and done the bottom band. I'm not sure how many rows plain to do before the pattern. Hmmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment