Saturday, April 05, 2008

When you can't think what to do,...


...swatch. Top to bottom, that's 3.75 mm, 3.5 mm, 3.25 mm, and 3 mm needles. I knitted the sleeve on 3mm needles but when I compare this swatch to the body of the kauni I think I must have knit it on 3.5 or even 3.75mm. Rats. Now I know blocking can work wonders, but I think that could just be a teesnsy bit much to ask, especially on stranded colourwork. I can feel the inevitable conclusion marching towards me.... wait? did you hear that? Ribbit, ribbit....
Hmmmmmmmmm...... thinking back to yesterday, it also bugs me that from nowhere I've suddenly accquired a sense of project fidelity and am trying hard not to start another project (socks don't count) until this is done. Which is really hard when some more gorgeous wool just arrived in the post! aaargh!

No comments: