Friday, October 27, 2006

48 questions and a cluck update

This will probably need no introduction if you read other knitting blogs! (cover-up for little knitting progress!)

1. FIRST NAME? Lucy
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My Nanna (on my Mum's side). She was an incredible seamstress who could copy anything after just one glance. I wish I could have known her better.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? 2 days ago, sad film.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, despite having been told just yesterday that I have 'teacher's handwriting'. Hello??? I'm a teacher!!
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? air dried ham (prosciutto crudo)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Maybe. I'm not really sure. I think I'd find me a bit bossy...
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Not really, unless you count this. Sometimes I try to start one and it lasts about 3 days.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No! Unless it could make me taller and thinner?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? coco pops. I'm a big kid!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Have to - wear boots!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Green and Black Vanilla. Soooo gooood....

14. SHOE SIZE? 8 uk, 42 European. And for the benefit of all stupid shoe salespeople out there, 41 IS NOT AN EIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15. RED OR PINK? both. but not together.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?my size / weight.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my dad. two and a half years on I can laugh at the memories now, but sometimes I still pick up the phone because I just have to tell him something about my day... then it's tears, hugs, ice cream (in that order).
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? not really - I've read loads already!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? beige jeans, blue t-shirt, multi socks.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Cheese.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The boys trying to make pizza (including the base) from scratch without my help. Funny! (they've just failed and roped me in!!!!)

Ha ha ha... now that short pizza dough tutorial is over, back to the quiz...

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? bright yellow.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? my cat Willow when she's been outside and smells of earth.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?My Mum.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? sense of humor.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? yes, although I've never met her, I just read her blog!
27. FAVORITE DRINK? water, or alcoholic: cranberry cooler.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Don't be daft!
29. EYE COLOR? blue.
30. HAT SIZE? laaarge...
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? rarely, mostly glasses.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Goat's cheese
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring (I'm contrary)
36. HUGS OR KISSES? both
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? apple crumble.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? n/a
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? n/a
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Terry Pratchett's Wintersmith
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? periodic table (my husband's!)
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Q.I. Love Stephen Fry!
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Show of Hands music, Willow purring, the alarm clock not going off.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Florence, probably. Not good
at Geography!
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? making things look effortless when they're not!
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Oxford
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? nobody, i saw it all over the place so I copied!

Some things you probably didn't know... did you care? thought not! One extra thing about me...

Our chickens arrived today!!!!!!!!

Pictures soon, in the meantime check out http://www.omlet.co.uk
Our is blue and our two new clucky friends are called 'Ethelred the Unroasted' and 'Attila the Hen' !
(Do you detect darling Hubby's influence here? thought so...)

Soon we will have FRESH eggs!

No comments: