Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Saved!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!
A huge, HUGE thank you to Elizabeth, my sockapalooza 4 sock saviour! I had given up in despair of ever getting some socks in the post - so imagine my surprise when these fabulous Jaywalkers turned up from Passadena! They really are this bright - a little ray of Californian sunshine to warm up my cold cold toes!
Look at how even the stitches are - Liz, I'm so impressed. they are so smooth and even and you've obviously put so much time and care into knitting every stitch - and there are a lot of them to cover my big ol' feet! And as if the socks weren't enough:
A whole pile of goodies to go with them! Lemon verbena soap - Liz, how did you know lemon is my favourite scent? Yummy ginger sweeties, and a mix disc I just can't stop singing along to in my car.... Liz, you truly are a fabulous Saviour!
You can find Liz over at Ravelry as cutelikeliz - send her some good karma, as she totally deserves it - she's an abandoned sock pal too, and hasn't had any socks herself! Isn't she an angel?
Liz, I can't thank you enough. You've restored my faith in knitters and knitting swaps, and you deserve all of my good knitting karma for a year! (Though I could do with enough to finish my hubby's gloves for Xmas...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH Lucy!!! I am so glad you got some socks!!! YEAH Liz!!! :)