skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Cork it!
Today I did manage to turn the heel on the second chocolate brown sock, honest. It's just that I can't be bothered to dig it out of my bag to take a pic and brown socks don't make that wonderful photos anyway. I have had a corking evening. Literally.
My Mum made me a noticeboard of corks when I was in my teens and I still have it, in pride of place in my newly painted craft room, but I decided I like it so much I'd like another, bigger one to organise all my work stuff on the opposite wall. The calendar is going to be recessed into the middle of the board, so that I can write on it (corks are great for pinning stuff to, but make kind of a bumpy writing surface). I ran out of corks. I plundered my Mum's supply for these - she's been saving them up for years. Aren't I mean, taking all her corks? She did offer them... I need a few more, too - waiter, a hundred bottles of wine with your prettiest corks, please... Somebody fetch the corkscrew!
1 comment:
While this might not be as much fun as ordering a hundred bottles of wine . . . it might be faster. ;o)
And you can't beat the price . . .
Post a Comment