Never mind. After the last few weeks of worry and stress and hard work, I deserved a proper rest. I have no idea what on earth I'm going to teach the kids tomorrow, but never mind. Actually it isn't as bad as it sounds, they all need to do a test this week so tomorrow's lessons can all be last-minute revision, and all I'll have to do tonight really is mark two sets of books. Bummer. I hate marking. I must set more homeworks this term taht are either learning (i.e. no marking at all, do a quick vocab test next lesson) or can be marked by the kids at the start of the next lesson. I'm spending far too many hours trying to slog through 11 sets of books every week! I just can't manage it. This morning we had some lovely fresh air and exercise up at the club doing some practical shotgun, whch is great fun, and I also knitted a bit more of the lace on the silk cocoon cardigan sleeve - I'm nearly onto the stockinette section now.
I just rushed outside to take these in the afternoon sun, as it peeped out from behind the clouds for a couple of minutes. Also enjoying their Sunday stroll around the garden:
2 comments:
Love the chickens! That is so great (liked the pic with them in their 'Eglu' too, what a scream)--have you kept chickens for long? And your kitty is quite the ham....
Blackberries indeed, my mouth is watering at that last pic of your coccoon stitch!
p.s. is that bamboo I spy? wish I could grow some of that!
Post a Comment