skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tired but happy
Status check: I have a sprained foot, a cut elbow, an unidentifiable painful area in my right bicep that I can't think of any reason for, numerous bruises and a strange ache in my back... but the holiday was great fun. A long weekend at Center Parcs in Sherwood Forest mucking about in the pool, doing paintball and archery, splashing round the lake on a pedalo, cycling everywhere and eating far too much. Most of the random injuries come from waterslides and rapids in the pool - we started having 'no rules' races and we all got a bit ruthless and enthusiastic. Ouch. Funny how the adrenaline stops you feeling any pain at the time... There was some car knitting on the way up and back, but very little whilst there, simply no time lazing about - it wasn't that sort of holiday. Still, the FCSS is now at an exciting point - 16 repeats done, or exactly one-third complete! Cue updated amateurish diagram:
The yellow line is to indicate how far I have to go till I've done two-thirds. Incidentally, the shawl isn't changing colour, it's just to keep track of how far I've got each time. I'll leave you with a picture of someone we met in the forest:
Tree rat! He was cute, but I was keeping tight hold of my knitting, they can be wicked wool thieves!
1 comment:
Ouch! So sorry to hear you're injured, but glad to know it was worth it. ;o) We all got sick while on holiday at the coast, and I'm still not convinced it was worth it for me. lol
Post a Comment