Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Willow diaries: addiction to catnip

Willow got another catnip mouse, because I enjoyed the speed of knitting a whole finished thing in half an hour.. this one's turquoise from some Lorna's laces I had left over from Sockapalooza.
He has a very firmly-attached tail for her to play with as well. Yesterday I tried to get some video of Willow going nutty for one of these, but it came out too dark to see. Today I tried in our bedroom with extra lights. Isn't she a star?

I think she'll have to have at least one of these in her xmas stocking. yes, she has a stocking, knit to fit her foot. It's up in the loft with the xmas decorations, I'll find it and take a photo sometime.

Other crafting today includes this funky stocking from a free pattern at http://www.fulloffluff.com/, and two more patchwork stars. I can't find the right colour buttons in my jar for the green one.

That's it for today! I've been lazy. :-D

1 comment:

Annalea said...

Hmmmm . . . even though we have outside-only kitties, I might have to make some of those up. They're so cute, and I think Ashes & Gems will love them.

And that is one funky stocking! lol