Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cats and 'copters

Some Christmas presents are just inspired. Towards the end of the year we all tend to spend hours, days, weeks trying to find the perfect presents for our friends and loved ones. We tend to take into account their likes and dislikes, their hobbies, their life, their age and gender... but we would all do well to remember that men, no matter how old, are all 8 year old boys inside. I present to you this video... it's hard to tell who is the most transfixed by the plastic remote controlled helicopter...


...except that I can still hear it buzzing around even now, and Willow has long since been asleep. Boys will be boys.


I should add that Willow was in no way harmed in the making of this video, and I tried to hold her out of the way, but she wasn't having any of it. I think she thought it was a bird...


Today, apart from playing with new xmas toys (mine is bigger and louder, but not a helicopter), I have been mostly knitting a kermit sock.


And yes, this blurry photo is the best I can do. I even tried 4 different settings! More practice required, preferably without the two glasses of wine...

No comments: