Yippee! Free as a bird now!
The assignment was completed at 3 minutes to six on Thursay morning, I got 2 hours' sleep and then got up to go and hand it in. Once it was gone the world suddenly seemed full of sunshine....
To top it all, I have also finished my second blue Colinette socktoday, and we have finished shifting all of the gravel on the drive! So three FOs in a very short space of time!
Having shovelled a tonne and three-quarters of gravel and also shifted at least a tonne of earth today, I'm now aching from head to foot, and very very tired. It hasn't stopped me casting on another sock already, though. Koigu this time - It's been smiling at me from my stash for weeks, and I've been very reastrained not to have started it before finishing the second blue sock!
Pictures tomorrow, I promise. Willow says purr.
Stash Builder Box
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment