Willow is glad that I finished my assignment, so that she can have some attention again. She was quite annoyed that I stayed up all night, in cat time, and just sat tapping at the computer and ignoring her. Not a happy catty.
'Stop looking at that silly screen, I want some fuss and some kitty treats!'
'Would you credit it? She even ignores me when I roll on the floor and look super-cute!'
'I give up. I just want you to know that I am not amused. I can't even jump up on the desk, It's all covered wilth silly bits of paper and I get shouted at for putting perfectly attractive muddy paw prints on them. Can you believe that?'
'At last! Life round here is back to normal, there's knitting I can sleep on! Nice blue socks, by the way. Lovely and soft. They go very nicely with my fur... I wonder if I could get a kitty basket made in this colour?'
Willow models completed Blue Parrot Colinette socks, along with the beginnings of the next sock in koigu! I'll let you in on a little secret.... I've been wanting to cast on all my lovely colours of koigu for so long now, I've cast on three different coloured socks at once! Don't tell Willow!
2 comments:
Caesar is a big fan of using my knitting as a blanket as well! He can smell wool from a mile a way. LOL!
I love those socks. I just recently bought that color yarn. So, cool to see what they will knit up to.
Poor Willow! It is hard being a usually pampered housekitty. She is very cute!
Do you like the colinette yarn? I keep hearing about it, but no one seems to have posted about how it wears and washes.
Post a Comment