Thursday, January 21, 2010

An almost total lack of progress.

So, the plan to do one chart each day this week, and a couple on Saturday, isn't going so well. I have a whole host of reasons, none of which is going to get it knitted any faster.
Monday, as you know, there was some limited progress: three-quarters of chart A. But I was tired, and not feeling great, so I didn't get any more done.
Tuesday, I was still tired, (not sleeping very well at the moment) and I needed to plan a lesson and I lay on the sofa, too tired to knit at all. It doesn't happen often! So then I was a chart and a quarter behind.
Wednesday, I started reading a book which was a bit too gripping, and that's all I did - read. An entire novel, and quite a thick one, from the time I got home at 4pm, to the time I fell asleep (having finished the book) at 10.30pm. Still no knitting done. Ooops.
Tonight I need to catch up . So that's the rest of chart A (two rows), chart B, then A and B again. And that still leaves me quite a lot to manage over the weekned, seeing as it needs to be finished and blocked and dry by Sunday lunchtime. Oh dear.
Better get knitting! Progress update later!

No comments: