Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oooops...

...there may have been naughtiness. I met a friend or two for lunch and there may even have been a trip to a wool shop first...
...but this was it. Total purchases: 3 skeins (2 of the miski baby llama) and a bottle of woolly wash. Total cost: £30. For me, this is huge progress. Getting out of Get Knitted with only one bag? And enough cash left to pay the mortgage? This is new to me! It wasn't that bad a slip... was it?

Oh, and all photos must now be taken on plain white background, not my French homework. Unless I want Mlle. Wilson to mark it for me, it seems...
(Apparently it was all correct).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was all correct I promise! And am not a background Nazi, I quite like seeing how the old French is coming along ;-)
Mlle Wilson x x