Little Miss Needy wasn't taking no for an answer this evening, when it came to sitting on my lap and stopping me from knitting....
...but she does seem to like the tidiesd-up fibre drawer....
...and can always be counted on to sit on your knitting the instant you put it down to get a drink or to take a photo. I suppose I should take it as a compliment!
Newest WIP - ten-stitch banket (except it's 14 stitches) in various shades of Noro Kureyon. I'm going to try to find some brighter shades as well once I've knit up the four balls I indulged in yesterday.... ooops. Stash diet? What stash diet? If I knit it all up really fast it won't count as stash... will it?
A slightly mad woman's rantings on the subject of crafts and anything else that it would drive her long-suffering husband nuts to listen to. Lots of nice pictures of wool and knitting though!
Willow
If there is wool in any form, anywhere, Willow will sleep on it. Beware.
No comments:
Post a Comment