Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday? What Tuesday?

I'm not entirely sure where today went to, or what exactly I did. I didn't sleep well, so the morning was a bit of a blur. I did do a little more long-draw spinning, but it looks just like yesterday's, so no picture. I fell asleep next to the cat after lunch for an hour or two - I didn't mean to and don't usually, but Willow made me. Honest. Hubby did take a picture, but it wasn't what you could call flattering, so I deleted it. Sorry.
Later in the afternoon, I did a little gardening, then we went to a big DIY shop to look at paving slabs. I know, I lead a thrilling life. No, no pictures of that either, sorry.
This evening, I did a little tidying and sorting of my fibre stash - chucking out old tatty bits of fibre and plaiting long lengths of dyed tops neatly. Yes, that you can have a picture of.
Isn't it fabulous? of course, that's not quite the entire story....
ooops. These bits are too small to bother plaiting, so they'll just stay as they are. It's still quite tidy, plus Willow will find it comfier to sleep on these odd bits than on the plaits. One has to consider the kitty at all times...
And I just had to show you this... my Aunt found this in a charity shop, brand new! I can't believe how much work has gone into this little handbag. Isn't it fab?

1 comment:

Annalea said...

It is. :o)

And your stash looks gloriously colorful. Such intense, clear colors. And that drawer is huge! lol