skip to main |
skip to sidebar
You spin me round round baby right round...
...and that's it, I'm out of daft spiral / spinning related record titles. You're safe. The blanket continues to grow, it's now 24" by 27" (at the wider end). It's fascinating knitting as I keep wanting to see how the colours come will come out and what will line up where. I've broken and spliced the yarn a cuple of times, just so that I don't get a section that's blue next to blue so similar that you can't see the spiral shape, but mostly I'm happy for the kureyon to just do its thing and change colours randomly. I keep changing my mind about which section is my favourite.
Willow can sleep anywhere, at any time. Here she is on the stairs this evening, even when there were two warm beds, tonnes of wool and two laps she could have slept on all just waiting for some cat hair...
...she does love to be on the knitting whilst in progress, though. Just to be sure she's the centre of attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment