Saturday, April 25, 2009

Random Saturday

Watch this ad if you love sheep (no, not like that!)

My favourite bit was the following notes on their website:

  • "The advert was shot in Wellington Station, New Zealand. Why? Because sheep in the UK don't have woolly coats in the summer.
  • 40 sheep spent a month training with the sheep handler from the film 'Babe', they were taught among other things how to baa on demand, step out of taxis and read newspapers.
  • Sheep will do anything for a biscuit - No computer generated imagery was used to manipulate their actions. Instead they all left the commercial with full tummies (and slightly boosted egos!)"

(I am in no way endorsing any product or service, I just like the sheep).

I just love the mental image of sheep being trained to baa on demand by some nutter waving a biscuit from behind the camera! Brilliant!

No comments: