Wednesday, April 22, 2009

thoughts from a sleepy head

Please excuse me if this makes no sense... I'm exhausted. Despite being shattered last nigt, I tossed and turned and barely slept at all. I know that at one point I must have dozed off because I dreamed that there was a snake in my duvet and I made hubby turn the lights on to check!
Willow thinks that all wool is good wool, and that it'a absurd to suggest that there is too much of it around.
I dyed some of it... and started spinning a nice, slightly thicker worsted singles that I might make a three-ply, but don't really have definite plans for. I'd like to finally spin enough of something to use it for a useful project though!
These were waiting for me when I got home today... (don't you just love ebay? Yarn with no time to visit a shop, and cheaper too!)
Good job really, as this evening I finally finished up the original 4 balls...
...without counting the bit where I've turned the corner at the bottom right, it's now 21" square.
(Trying not to think that this means I'll need 36 balls to get anywhere close to 6ft square...!)

1 comment:

Annalea said...

Oh my. I hope you're sleeping better now. And yes, I also love eBay. Far, far too much. lol